Excellent quality of leadership & management
Exemplar behaviour & safety of pupils
Howard Gardner’s 8 intelligences: pupils’ spiritual, moral, social & cultural learning
Excellence in delivered education, meeting needs of the diverse range of pupils
Sarah’s speciality is solving problems by using emotions. She works with you delivering all 6 outcomes assessed by Ofsted. She really enjoys working with school governors, teaching staff, colleges and universities; with business managers and head teachers working alongside them as they master EQ. Recognising and managing not only our own emotions but also the emotions of others brings us different thinking and results! Sarah is renowned for being a highly skilled speaker & consultant, inspiring “Business Transition EQ” – emotional intelligence.
What are her specialities?
- Teaches Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Diploma)
- Unpacks Emotional Intelligence – Howard Gardner’s 8 Intelligences
- International Education Conference Speaker
- Inspires Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Inspires Excellence & WINNERS
Helping students develop their Character is central to Sarah’s work. As a business consultant, former nurse and teacher Sarah is well qualified to equip students with problem-solving Character Building tools.
Sarah inspires students to aim high whilst equipping them for life. “Young Adults are our future – I love making a difference. My work has been truly been inspired by Howard Gardner, Ken Robinson and Joyce Meyer.” Read more
Apprenticeship Scheme City College: Facilitator & Speaker
DBS (CRB) number 001594006923. Sarah has worked alongside Young Enterprise & SIFE for a number of years heading up their Company Programme and supporting Enterprise Days. She delivers keynotes and runs workshops for students addressing their sense of Enterprise, Character and Acceptance.
Many young adults are unsure of their direction in life. If there is little or no sense of purpose, peer pressure can have a big hold over their lives. This may lead to a lack of confidence and self-esteem, disharmony in the family, unhappiness or academic underachievement.”
- 1-1 Mentoring 14 – 24 yr olds
- Junior Mindshop Excellence (yrs 7-10): 3 hr workshop
- Mindshop Excellence (yrs 10-12): 1 week
- Mindshop Problem Solving Excellence: 3 hr workshop
- Tailored Session (from Special Needs to Oxbridge): 3 hr workshop
- A typical workshop see HERE.
Overview & Videos:
- We’ll work 1-1 or in a small group reaching towards their personal/career goals.
- We’ll address individual need and learn some helpful problem-solving tools they can use throughout their early adult years.
- We’ll improve their awareness to avoid inappropriate behaviour, such as bullying and other dilemmas associated with young adulthood.
- They’ll develop greater confidence enabling them to feel in control; responsible for their own actions, decision-making and well-being.
Howard Gardner’s 8 Intelligences
Youth in Action AwardsDiscovering Hidden Talents Entrepreneurial Thinking “I can”